I don't have any pictures from May right now because Nate is doing a little work on our computer, but just to keep up with the monthly posts, I'll share what we've been up to.
We bought a minivan, yes, a minivan. We love it! It has been nice having it for several reasons. 1st, I no longer have to coordinate my schedule with the kids and Nate's schedule around the use of 1 vehicle. 2nd, I don't have to drop off or pick up Nate from work. 3rd, we have a car with enough room for our baby girl when she arrives so that'll be nice. 4th, Nate can take the scouts to activities and I still have a car while he's away. 5th, when Nate has meetings before and after church, he doesn't have to worry about finding a ride or drive back and forth to get us there too. The kids love it and have been really excited to have it- Noah drew some really cute pictures of our new van to show people at church.
Nate did some traveling for work in May which was kind of last minute, but beneficial. I survived, barely.
Nate and I went on a little date and saw Iron Man 3 while the kids got to play with some friends and see them dance in a ballet recital.
For Mother's Day I got a new bed spread (which I love) as well as a little personal-sized fan I can carry in my diaper bag and use when I get a little hot- which is always these days.
We took Noah to Kindergarten Round-up and got him all signed up for school- he starts in August.
We had Pat and some friends over for a little Memorial Day BBQ and had a lot of fun. We bought a little plastic pool for the kids to play in while we barbecued and it has already provided us with a lot of fun.
That's it for May, sorry I don't have any pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment