Good morning!
Noah's preschool class.
I've been teaching Noah's preschool for a few weeks now and the picture above and the two below were taken while we were on a field trip to a beautiful local park. We were able to take a nature walk and see lots of plants and a few animals (also insects like the moth the kids are checking out in the picture below). We also visited the Ranch House at the park which featured a photography exhibit which displayed amazing photographs of insects taken at the park.
Porter enjoying the lush grass while the rest of us were having a picnic lunch.
Above is Noah's creation, Our Family in Legos (even Dash is there).
Below is a picture from an unplanned trip I took with Noah and Porter to visit my mom and step-dad in cooler climate. It was a wonderful trip and I'm so glad we went, we just so happened to be up there while everyone back home was enduring record-breaking heat. Noah got to do a little fishing and some exploring, here he is holding a tiny fish we caught in a net. He collected them in a jar so he could take a closer look, then released them.

I know summer isn't quite over and I've lived here long enough to know the heat doesn't exactly go away just because our calendar says it's autumn, but I'm looking forward to doing more things outdoors once the weather gets cooler- until then, I think we'll do some more swimming,
No comments:
Post a Comment