A little information about our family and what we're up to these days.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
The Loveable, Quoteable Little Noah
Noah is growing up so fast and he brings so much joy to our little family. Recently Noah has been quite entertaining with the sweet and funny things he says. Last week, as I was helping him get ready for bed, he turned to me and said, "Mommy, you're my best friend." and then gave me a hug and a kiss. It was such a precious moment and I'll cherish it forever. Then, just tonight at dinner Nate asked Noah, "Noah, isn't this a yummy dinner?" Noah, being very honest but very sweet replied, "Well, it's a little yucky, but it's good!" I don't know which Ishould have felt first; hurt that he actually called my meal "a little yucky", proud of what a good sentence he had put together, or happy for his attempt to be both honest and polite. Nate and I started laughing right away and then giggled about it the rest of dinner time. Noah later admitted that dinner was in fact yummy and ate it all up. He is such a fun kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cutie ^__^
Post a Comment