Before I get into February, here are just a couple of pictures from our visit at the zoo.
(They just added these camels and the camel rides, so the boys and I took advantage of the opportunity.)
We had some fun and adventures in February. Valentines weekend we enjoyed a camping trip, just our family. We even brought Dash! It was very fun and relaxing. The weather was just right too.
We camped near a creek and hiked down it a ways to an area that had a larger bank for us to stop and play.
While camping we played games, ate junk food, hiked, took naps, sang songs, and just had a great time. Noah and Nate brought their bows and arrows and a target to practice shooting.
On Tuesday, February 24 I went and had a medical test done for my abdominal pains, we're still waiting to hear what, if anything, was found out.
The next day I received a text from a woman in my ward saying that a man with a 1930 open cockpit biplane was giving rides at the airport. After some convincing, Nate and I got the kids packed up and to the airport to fly. I was going to stay behind with Holland to take pictures, but it just so happened that another family from church was just taking off when we arrived and after they landed, they offered to watch Holland so I could join the boys for the flight. It was so amazing! I'm so happy we were able to go all together (minus Holland). Noah was very nervous (he was the one who needed convincing), but afterward, he was so happy to have gone. It was the experience of a lifetime.
Also in February, Nate was released from his calling with the young men's organization in our ward (congregation). It has been an adjustment, but we're happy for the new opportunities we have and he has. He is now working in the ward mission leadership.
2 comments:
They're getting so big and are sooo cute! I'll pray about the abdominal pain. The plane ride seems like such fun. Thank you for sharing this all. I'm happy you guys got time together as a family. :)
Thanks for the update! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment