Thursday, November 14, 2013

Noah's 1st School Field Trip

I forgot to add pictures from Noah's field trip in my post for October. Noah had his first Kindergarten field trip last month. Unfortunately because my little girl won't take a bottle, I wasn't able to go, but, thankfully, my good friend, Sarah, went and took some pictures to share with me.
 
 
Here are Noah and Leif on the bus, ready for their adventure. I think Leif wins for looking the most excited.
 
 
The field trip was to a local farm. The kids got to explore and did a science lesson. They planted some seeds, which they took back to school with them so they could watch them grow.

 
They also got to pick a pumpkin to take home (the field trip was a week before Halloween). They were told they could pick any pumpkin they could carry. Here's Noah's...

To be fair, he is carrying it. It was so big! Sarah was kind enough to take the pumpkin to me for him instead of making Noah try to take it home on the bus.
 
Noah had a really great time. He's looking forward to the next field trip which will happen after the Christmas break. I'm hoping I'll be able to go next time.

1 comment:

Feet Grounded on the Earth said...

Hi Bethany, Thanks for the Peach Cobbler Recipe. I already printed it out! I love the look of your blog. The backgrounded looks so nice! I have a blog, too: http://feetgroundedontheearth.blogspot.com. I also just started one for Ian: http://bigtiregarage.blogspot.com It has a post from our visit to ARTEC!

Thanks again, your new blog buddy! Rhonda