I'm nearly 6 months along! Although this is the most uncomfortable part of pregnancy for me, it's also the most exciting; the end is finally in sight, just a few months away, and I'm anxious to meet my little boy. Unfortunately we still haven't come up with a name that seems fitting for the little guy rockin' and rollin' around my abdomen. Sure, we've found names we like, but nothing that we've felt as good about as we did with Noah's. Why is it so much more difficult to come up with a name this time around? I want so badly for him to hear us calling him by name now, but at this point it feels like maybe we should just aim for giving him a name before we take him home from the hospital.Since I was really bad at documenting my pregnancy with Noah, I thought I'd at least take one pregnancy picture this time, so here it is. This is me just about 3 months away from my due date.
No comments:
Post a Comment