We had our ultrasound on Friday, November 19 and are happy to announce that our little baby is healthy and looking really good, the baby is also looking really BOY! We are so excited to be joined by another little boy and that Noah will have a little brother to pal around with (and get into trouble with, I'm sure). We'll be returning in 4 weeks for another ultrasound because the position of the baby (he's a belly sleeper just like his daddy) made it difficult to get a good look at his heart. The technician said the heart looks great, but she'd just like to get a better look, so there's nothing to be concerned about and, hey, I'm not opposed to seeing my little boy again. It was really great to have Nate, Noah, and my mother-in-law, Pat, join me for the ultrasound, they were all thrilled with how attractive my littly guy looked even with those grainy black and white images.
I have to admit, with the news of another little boy joining our family, about 80% of my worries just melted away. I guess I feel pretty confident in the boy-raising department. I know this kid will have his own personality, challenges, and strengths, possibly much different from Noah's, but just him being a HIM is comforting to me, he'll have parents and a big brother that love him and can't wait to have some fun with him!
Now, the naming process begins!
2 comments:
The name part is always exciting for everyone else, but hard for the family. At least it's hard for us to decide. Maybe it should start with B so you'll have two NP's and two BP's?
I forgot to add you're welcome to take any of Birch's names: Blaze, Wolf, etc. I won't mind at all! :)
Post a Comment