About a month or two ago Noah and I were driving around town running errands and I asked him, "Noah, what do you want to do when you grow up?" His answer, "I want to make a hot dog building." I then asked him if it would be a building that looked like a hot dog or a building made out of hot dogs and he said he wanted to make a building that looked like a hot dog. It was an interesting conversation to have with my 2 year-old, he said he wanted to draw the building (design it) and then build it. I told him that that is called being an architect, and he said, "Yeah, I want to be an architect." Since then I've been noticing his talent for building, he loves playing with blocks and has created some pretty amazing structures lately. Below are pictures of a few of Noah's creations.

Below is a row of "men" Noah built, Nate and I are so proud of Noah's ability to create and re-create the same things. Now, every time he builds a man, it looks just like this.

Noah built this truck.



This is probably one of my favorites, Noah's "garage".
1 comment:
That is SO cool! He seriously has talent! I will visit his hot dog building one day for sure! Nice job on getting pictures of his buildings! They are priceless memories.
Post a Comment