Noah and I had a couple of busy days this week. We drove up to the Phoenix area on Wednesday to attend my niece, Regina's, graduation. We spent the afternoon before the graduation with my sister and my Dad. That evening, my dad and I took Noah on the light rail train to get to the graduation which was held at the ASU basketball arena, that was a really fun experience for all of us. It was so much fun to attend Gina's graduation and cheer for her with my family. The very next day I helped my sister with a couple of things to prepare for Regina's big graduation blowout while getting updates from my little brother as his fiance, Justine, was in labor. The newest addition to our family, MiaBella, was born at 5:27 p.m. on 5/27 (how awesome is that!?) and is absolutely precious. Gina's party was a lot of fun, especially for Noah who got a taste of the cake before anyone else and was able to run around with his cousins all night long. Before heading back home today I drove over to the hospital to meet MiaBella and congratulate the happy new parents. We had a busy couple of days, but we were busy with happy, exciting things. I love my family, especially my nieces and nephews. Here are a few pictures from our busy days:
Here's Noah with my dad just before leaving for the graduation

Garrett (Regina's brother), Noah, and Regina (the graduate), the night of the party

Noah with his uncle Dave outside the party

Me holding MiaBella

My little brother, Shawn, and his babycakes
No comments:
Post a Comment