I just thought I'd write a little about the King of the Hammers race Nate worked so hard to prepare for. The race was held a couple of weeks ago in California. The week prior to the race, Nate worked really hard (most nights until 2 a.m.) to get everything prepared and get the BF Semi looking like a first-class showroom. He completed the new 2010 catalog and created advertisements and banners promoting their involvement in the competition. BF had a huge presence at the race, having one of the largest displays, and they sponsored several drivers which meant their name and logo was everywhere. Nate was really happy with the exposure the company received.
Now I just want to talk about Nate, the king of our castle. What a great guy! He is a great husband and father, and he is such a hard worker. I really missed Nate when he was working late nights and especially when he was away for the race. He helps maintain such a positive, fun environment in our home that I just can't keep up without him. It's crazy to believe we've been married for over 7 years and I'm still discovering new talents he has. I sure do love my husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment