Any of you Simpsons fans should remember the episode where Bart, trying to get out of taking an exam, screams out, "Ow! My ovaries!" Well Bart, I know that pain. I've been feeling that pain on and off since I was a teenager. Recently, however, I was able to have a laparoscopic procedure done that should alleviate many, or all, of my symptoms (along with another, simple treatment) at least for the time being. It has been a little over a week since my surgery and I have been recovering pretty well. My stomach muscles are still a little weak and I've been pretty tired lately, but, in all, I'm feeling pretty good. I'll see my doctor next week to see how the two little incisions healed up and hopefully I'll be able to get some guidance on what my next step will be.
A little information about our family and what we're up to these days.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Ow! My Ovaries!
Any of you Simpsons fans should remember the episode where Bart, trying to get out of taking an exam, screams out, "Ow! My ovaries!" Well Bart, I know that pain. I've been feeling that pain on and off since I was a teenager. Recently, however, I was able to have a laparoscopic procedure done that should alleviate many, or all, of my symptoms (along with another, simple treatment) at least for the time being. It has been a little over a week since my surgery and I have been recovering pretty well. My stomach muscles are still a little weak and I've been pretty tired lately, but, in all, I'm feeling pretty good. I'll see my doctor next week to see how the two little incisions healed up and hopefully I'll be able to get some guidance on what my next step will be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry I haven't written anything on here for awhile, but I hope all is going good with you and your ovaries! Well I hope to hear from you soon!
Post a Comment