At last, I'm able to share a few pictures from our fun summer. I'll work backwards and share some pictures from recent summer adventures.
A few weeks ago we visited a local fire station. Noah absolutely loved it. He was able to get inside of a fire truck and ambulance and he even snuck into the cab of one and pretended to drive for a bit until the fire fighter discovered him in the driver's seat.
Here's a shot of the group of kids we went with.
Here's a shot of the group of kids we went with.
This is my favorite picture of Noah. He's on the front bumper of the fire truck (little boy heaven).On August 1st, we went to the Mud Monster Party sponsored by our local parks and recreation department and we had a blast getting messy.


Here's our family after a fun day in the mud.
2 comments:
See, even in 100+ weather there's still fun things to do! That picture of Noah on the fire truck is perfect! Birch and I have said what a smart kid he is and how well he talks! Maybe it will get you in trouble someday. :)
Hi Nate And Bethany. This is Janae Lines. I hope you remember us. We were in Campbell ward together and my husband Brad and I manged the apartment complex for your parents for awhile. Your son is adorable. If you remember me, email me at janaelines@gmail.com, and I'll send you a link to our blog, it's private, so I have to invite you. I'm glad to see that you are doing good.
Post a Comment