Noah is such a boy. He's into dinosaurs, is interested in all games involving the throwing and/or catching of balls, loves getting messy, and lately has really gotten into super heroes. He loves Spider Man and Batman and loves to carry the DVD cases of those movies around the house with him and flip through the pictures on the inserts. He also loves watching The Incredibles. Recently we took a trip to a fire station and when one of the fire fighters came out in his full uniform Noah promptly said, "Superhero!" It's fun to see how he reacts to those he sees as super heroes and how he tries to imitate them. The other day he decided that he is a super hero and when I asked him what his super hero name was he replied "Super Stick." Awesome name right?! I can tell he's working on his super hero moves as well, his signature move is the standing kick and he never forgets to add a dramatic "heeya!" for effect. I think he's also working on flying, too often I have to dart across the room to stop Noah from jumping off of a chair or the back of the couch. With Super Stick it's always an adventure! We love Noah so much and appreciate his curiosity and energy... now, if only we could keep up.
A little information about our family and what we're up to these days.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Super Stick to the Rescue!
Noah is such a boy. He's into dinosaurs, is interested in all games involving the throwing and/or catching of balls, loves getting messy, and lately has really gotten into super heroes. He loves Spider Man and Batman and loves to carry the DVD cases of those movies around the house with him and flip through the pictures on the inserts. He also loves watching The Incredibles. Recently we took a trip to a fire station and when one of the fire fighters came out in his full uniform Noah promptly said, "Superhero!" It's fun to see how he reacts to those he sees as super heroes and how he tries to imitate them. The other day he decided that he is a super hero and when I asked him what his super hero name was he replied "Super Stick." Awesome name right?! I can tell he's working on his super hero moves as well, his signature move is the standing kick and he never forgets to add a dramatic "heeya!" for effect. I think he's also working on flying, too often I have to dart across the room to stop Noah from jumping off of a chair or the back of the couch. With Super Stick it's always an adventure! We love Noah so much and appreciate his curiosity and energy... now, if only we could keep up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow "super stick" that is pretty creative. He already has quite the imagination. Smart kid.
Well I think its so cute, but I am glad Chance is into dogs, and bugs, because he doesn't try and jump off of anything! Well I miss you guys and wish we could come see you guys, but I think it will be awhile!
This sounds like something Nate's kid would do. I'll bet he's so proud of his Super Stick! We'll have to give The Incredibles a try. Sounds like a fun movie for little boys!
Post a Comment