Thursday, May 21, 2009

Summer Movies

Although I love the great outdoorsy weather summer provides for swimming, hiking, and picnics in the park I have to admit one of the things Nate and I enjoy most during the summer is seeing all of the great movies that come out. I don't think there's any question that we love movies, just take a look through our collection, but we also love giving our opinions... So, I'm introducing a new feature to our blog, movie reviews. Just take a look, I already have a couple of them posted (Nate's reviews to come), you can find them on the sidebar to the right of our normal posts. Of course we'll want to hear your opinions as well so don't be afraid to speak up (or blog up ??). Future reviews, including Terminator Salvation, will be posted so you can comment.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Nice new feature on your blog! I want to read Nate's review of a chic flick. That should be good!
P.S. Have you seen The Soloist? I thought you were reading the book earlier this year but maybe that was Brittany...

Nathan, Bethany, Noah, and Porter said...

I haven't seen The Soloist, but I want to. I think it was Brittany who read the book- maybe we can have a girl's day and see it...