Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We have been very busy lately with visits to family and friends out of town, play dates, and (unfortunately) doctors and hospital visits. Here are a few pictures from some of Noah's recent adventures. Noah and Grandpa Brusstar playing "ride the elephant cart" at Grandpa's house. We had so much fun staying with Grandpa and surprising Grandma Morris with a retirement party.

I love this picture. Noah, Grandma Morris, and I met the Davis girls at the zoo a few weeks ago and as soon as she saw him Shirley took Noah's hand. Was there ever any doubt that the Price kids and Davis kids would be friends? I don't think so...

This was taken at Nash's 2nd birthday party last week. (L-R) Carter, Trevor, Nash, Timothy, Noah, and Lizzy. I love how all the boys are completely not interested in the camera while Lizzy is hamming it up with a big, beautiful smile.
For those of you wondering about the hospital/doctor visits, they have all been for me. I was recently hospitalized with what doctors thought was an appendicitis, but it was later discovered that I have 3 ovarian cysts which are growing pretty rapidly. I still have more doctor visits to come and an Ultra Sound in mid-March that should shed some light on what exactly we're dealing with (as far as seriousness and treatment are concerned). Cysts are fairly common and we're praying these are among the easy-to-treat common ones, but only time and observation (and tests) will tell. Meanwhile, I'm taking pain medication to help me get back to functioning normally and I'm trying to stay positive.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm sorry about the cysts! I have gotten some, and my doctors said it had nothing to do with the IUD that I had, but it's weird how they completly disappeared! Well I hope all is well and call me if you need anything!

J2A2K (darth_ender) said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! I hope you don't mind. It's so cute! I love all of your cute pictures!I'm sorry to hear about the cysts. I hope everything works out for the best! If you ever need anything please let me know. You know my number. ;) I wish you the best! Take care! :)