
A little information about our family and what we're up to these days.
Monday, January 12, 2009
House work and some family fun
Nate and I have been working hard to get organized. We started with our garage and it's amazing what we were able to accomplish in just one morning. We put up some shelves and bought bins to put everything in and now we can get into and out of our cars without having to step over random objects. We can even find things when we need them... what a concept! The great thing is that we have storage space to spare so now we can really get crackin' on organizing things inside our home and store some things in the garage. We've also been dreaming up plans for our yard and I've been busy picking colors for the inside of the house. I bought three small bushes to plant in the front yard just below our family room window and on Saturday, January 10th Nate planted them and put in a few brick tiles to create a walkway from our front door to our backyard fence and framed the new bushes with bricks (what a guy, huh?). After all that digging and planting we took a break and had a family picnic at a nearby park, it was a lot of fun.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We'll have to get over there and see your house now! I love the picture of Noah running, he looks so happy. :)
Post a Comment