Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What I Did on My Summer Vacation






You know how every school-year students usually write about their summers? Well, I'm not in school anymore (woohoo!), but I'm keeping with the tradition:


This summer, Nathan, Noah, and I went to San Antonio to meet our great-nephew, Cannon, and visit with family. We had a blast! We traveled with Grandpa and Grandma P. and our niece, Mia, and stayed with Nate's brother Jan and his family. Noah flew on an airplane for the first time. We went to Sea World, Schlitterbahn (a world famous water park), and even got to watch our nephew, Zane, play in a scrimmage football game. San Antonio is beautiful and we had a really great time visiting our family, we miss them so much.


Other than our trip to San Antonio, our summer was pretty "business as usual". Nathan worked a lot and Noah and I had our little daily adventures. Noah seems to enjoy the water so we went swimming and we made several trips to the zoo and the library. We went up to visit family in a few times and we even had some visitors ourselves. We worked a little on getting our house cleaned up and ready for painting. We should start painting in the fall.

1 comment:

Camille said...

Wow, painting is a big project! Do you already know what colors you're going to do?

Congratulations on passing the AEPA, what a relief!