Thanks Camille- You got me!
Here are 6 things you may not know about me:
1. I'm scared of birds. When I was little I saw one swoop down and peck my family dog on the head, I've been terrified of birds ever since. Also, they're always pooping on me! What did I ever do to them?
2. I'm not a big fan of chocolate. I'll eat it, but I'll take super sweet, super sour candy over chocolate any day.
3. When I was a little girl, I wanted to become either a Physical Therapist or a Sniper. Really!
4. In junior-high my friends and I did "Buns of Steel" every day after school. I'm not the hind-quarter fanatic I used to be.
5. Somtimes I feel as though I should have been born in the 70s, then I would have been cool as a teenager- you know, in the 80s. My ability to quote or reference nearly any popular 80s movie or song is wasted on people from my own generation. How unfair is that? Besides, my hair is naturally wavy and feathery (total 80s hair!), not straight and flippy like what is popular today.
6. As a teenager I never saw myself becoming a mother. A wife, maybe, but not a mother. At least not until just before I met Nathan. I mean really, how much time would a sniper have to raise a family anyway? I'm so glad that opinion of myself changed. Becoming a mother has been the greatest accomplishment of my life. It's a challenging job with daily adventures and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
P.S. I don't like guns, so, if memory serves, I planned to be a rare but highly acclaimed sniper who used a bow and arrow or a blowgun on her targets.
Tag! You're it! Jaqline and Callie!
-Bethany
No comments:
Post a Comment