I can't believe it's December already, and just two weeks away from Christmas Eve! Here are some pictures from November.
Porter loves to wear hats. He found Daddy's and put it on.
Noah's 1st soccer season ended just before Thanksgiving. The pictures below are from the last game of the season, Red Hot Devils v. Golden Dragons. This is also the first team they played this season, so it was fun to see how much both teams had improved. Also, a few of Noah's preschool friends and his really good friend, Leif, were all on the other team, so that made it extra fun.
He really looks like he knows what he's doing here ;)
Cheering after someone makes a goal.
Noah and some friends with their end of the season trophies.
We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family. The food, as always, was delicious and we had a blast seeing so many of our loved ones. One highlight is we got to meet the newest addition to our family, my great-nephew, Liam (the son of my niece, Regina). He is so sweet and adorable, I can't wait to see him again.
The boys and I all got sick after Thanksgiving, but, miraculously, we were all feeling mostly better in time to celebrate Noah's 5th birthday. I was grateful to have just a small party for Noah with a couple of his friends, since Porter and I were still not feeling great. Of course, Noah wanted a monster party, so we made monster masks and played monster games, like "pin the wolf face on the boy turning into a werewolf". Noah and his friends had a lot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment